Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Polymer BJD








For the last week I have been working on another ball joint doll! I have been making this doll to accompany my other BJD, "Alice" for the IDEX show being held in Orlando, Florida next week. I had originally planned to attend this show and debut my new gofun bjd doll line. I have had to cancel my trip and not wanting to send 12 months plus worth of work on my new dolls "un-chaperoned"...I decided to make polymer bjds to send to the show. Two of my dolls will be there to represent me. My bjd "Alice" and a new doll, I am currently making called "Forgotten". Here is a sneeak preview of Forgotten's work in progress. As of tonight she is fully sculpted and ready to be painted and strung tomorrow. I will post more pictures here in the next couple of days.


You may see this work at the IDEX show January 27-30 in Orlando, Florida. My work will be in the IADR booth along with several other talented members of IADR (International Art Doll Registry). I am not yet sure of our booth number, but I will post it as soon as I know.

No comments: