Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Products in my Etsy Store!








http://www.etsy.com/shop/turtlechild


Fall is here and I am gearing up for a new class "Sculpting a Realistic Baby"...this will be a fun class...for who could not love sculpting tiny, sweet toes and little dimpled bottoms?

I have added several new products to my Etsy store in anticipation of this class. I have many pairs of my hand made glass-like eyes, as well as lens only eyes, and eyes on wire. Also, a brand new product, "Kori's Wax Dip"...the name sounds funny...but it is a fabulous product! My secret wax formula will transform that dull clay look into a warm, luminescent glow...just like real skin! To use this wax dip is really very simple...melt the wax in a double boiler or in a small crock pot...then simply dip your doll or it's parts. Allow the doll to cool...then put in your home oven at 200 degrees and allow the wax to melt 'off'...leaving a beautiful sheen behind!

I have also ordered from my supplier the "Ultimate" sculpting tool...so I will have many of those back in stock...this simple wooden tool is my favorite tool and highly recommended for any artist working in clay!

Well back to the studio now, I have lots of work to do and am really looking forward to class starting again. Class will begin November 1! See my class link to register...till later!

No comments: