Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Friday, July 16, 2010

On my way to ODACA convention!!

Good day everyone!! Well, I am finished making my dolls and packing to go to the ODACA convention! This is the third and final leg of the membership process. I will find out at the convention if I make it into ODACA as a member. This final phase is the interview and critique. The ODACA convention is being held in Chicago at the Hyatt Regency Hotel across the street from the Swisse Hotel where the NIADA convention is being held. If you have a chance please come to visit the ODACA show on Sunday!
About Alice, I have decided to take her to the show, but I won't be using her in my critique...I didn't like at all the way her face turned out...I think all the stress and working that day when I was ill...came out in the pained expression on her face. I have decided when I return from the ODACA show, I am going to pop off her head and make a whole brand new one...this time I will not be rushed and will have the time to sculpt a beautiful head. Then I will be pleased with her...So....OFF WITH HER HEAD! lol!! I still have several accessories to make for her as well. She was my first BJD and I want to be proud of her and right now I am NOT.
Well, I am taking my camera and plan on having lots of pictures of the show when I return. --Kori

No comments: