Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alice...has got her "muchness"...

Good morning everyone!! Well, Alice is almost finished now...all she needs are her shoes! I managed to take one quick snapshot before my camera battery died. It was late and the lighting in my bedroom was terrible...but anyway I thought you all might like to see how she is coming along. She is still missing a small friend that she will have with her at the ODACA show...which is not finished yet. But, I really need to move along... better pictures of "Alice" will come along later in the week!
I am feeling a little better lately although I still am very uncomfortable in the evenings from my gall bladder...I have a follow-up appointment with my doctor this Wednesday and he will let me know if I am still able to attend the ODACA show or not...cross your fingers (a prayer would help too! ;-) ) Thank you to all my friends and well-wishers...your sweet comments and encouragement have helped me stay focused and driven to finish this last week.
Well...I still have two pairs of shoes to finish (one are Alice's)...and a whole new sculpt to finish, as well as some costume touch ups....before I leave on friday. So I best be getting back to it!! ...till later--Kori

2 comments:

Aimee Jeffries said...

Very much muchness! She's incredible, and the outfit is amazing, just like the real thing! Impressive details.

Turtle Child Studio said...

AWW...Thank you so much Aimee!! Your sweet! I still need to take more pics of her...and finish her shoes...I will post more pics of her when I do! Thanks!! ;-)