Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vacation...and Ball Joint doll is coming along nicely!

Good day everyone! Well it is monday again and about a day and a half away from our annual trip down south to Louisiana to see my husband's family. This will be the first time we drive instead of fly and I am looking forward to it...we are going to take our time and sight-see and do some antiquing! I am finishing up on laundry and packing today...
But, tonight... I will be back sculpting on my new ball joint doll! If I have time today or tonight I will post some WIP pics...I am pleased...it is coming together easily! I have to do some parts sanding and cleaning. So far all I have done is the torso. I usually sculpt all my dolls with the head first...but for this type of doll I am creating the body first to ensure all parts fit well together and move well. I will be sure and post pictures of my progress...after tonight though no sculpting until I return around mid-May!

No comments: