Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New doll being sculpted today!!

I am starting new work today...finally! I have a lot to do before July... Starting today I am working on a fully sculpted original ball-jointed doll. This will be a first ball joint doll for me. Although I have been in the process for months sculpting a rather large 22" stone clay ball-joint doll...which needs a lot more time to complete. This new one is bound to get finished sooner...as it will be considerably smaller ( I am still working out the dimensions of the final piece)...somewhere around 10 1/2". I can not wait to get started on the actual sculpting...preliminary sketches of working out the design details is done, so now the fun part starts! I will post pics as I go...stay tuned!!

No comments: