Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring is finally here and I am "spring" cleaning the studio!!

Hello and Happy spring everyone!!

I have been very busy since I returned from my vacation down south... I got some fun new supplies while vacationing...nice old pieces of facric and laces! I have been going through my studio and cleaning and organizing. I must confess I am somewhat of a pack-rat! As I am sure most artists will admit to! ;-) I have quite a few things that I have decided to purge and pass on to others who might need or want...I will put the supplies on Etsy or Ebay (not sure which items will be sold where)...but I have some great instructional videos and DVD's... books, and of course many destash items to pass on to some one else who might find them inspirational! I will post the links here as well as on my FB pages.

I am happy to report that my new ball-joint doll is coming along nicely...and I will soon have new wip pics to show!! I am still working out the bugs in the joints...but hope to have my doll done soon. The countdown to Chicago is ticking loudly in my ear and I have to finish two new dolls before July as well as more ne ones to fill up my booth!! ...Nothing like a deadline to kick my butt into gear!!! lol! Happy Spring and Happy Sculpting everyone!!--Kori

No comments: