Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, and New Dolls!

Happy 2012 everyone!
I am psyched about all the new things I have coming this year! I am already at work on a follow up tutorial to my popular "Sculpting a BJD in polymer clay" tutorial. This new tutorial on CD will have more elaborate jointing, with insructions to add these techniques to your next OOAK BJD, as well as some fun extras! I will soon be posting work in progress pictures here on my blog as well as on my Face Book page! If you are not yet following me on Face Book please look me up, Turtle Child Studio!
I will also be starting new work on my prototype for my new line of porcelain bjds...so stay tuned! Happy New Year friends!! I hope you all have a blessed and happy new year!

No comments: