Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Sunday, February 23, 2014

New project in the works! My first RESIN BJD!



Picture shown here is my new BJD (work in progress), soon to be available for purchase in RESIN.  She is shown in her original polymer sculpted form with a face-plate in wax (which is why it is brown).  This is just a quick glimpse as I work on her this week.  She is approximately 14 inches high has 20 points of articulation!  She is extremely pose-able!  She will be available in the coming months for purchase in a limited edition!  Stay tuned for more WIP pics and news about her! :)

3 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

That is amazing work!

Marisa said...

what a great looking doll

Turtle Child Studio said...

Thank you so much Steinworks and BlacknickSculpture! I will be posting more pics as I mold and refine the other parts...stay tuned! ;)