Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BJD class, Live in my Montana Studio!

 


  Join me this summer for a BJD class LIVE, here in my Laurel, Montana Studio!  Make new friends, and enjoy the comradery while learning to make your very own OOAK Polymer BJD!   I am located in beautiful Laurel, Mt., just a couple hours drive from Yellowstone National Park.
  Class runs Monday, July 22~Friday, July 26.  Class starts daily at 10 am and ends at 4pm.  Lunch is provided.  Class is $525 per student, supplies are extra (I have many supplies available in my studio store and in my Etsy store). Upon registering for the class I will mail you a cd including both my popular BJD tutorials (They normally retail for $130).  This will give you some before-hand knowledge and help in class as well. I only have have room for 6 students, so reserve your spot early!  
I have a block of double occupancy rooms set aside for the students at an affordable group rate at Best Western Yellowstone Crossings Inn (call 406-628-6888 and mention Turtle Child Studio class to receive special group rate).  The hotel has free wifi, pool and hot tub open 24 hours and a full breakfast provided daily from 5 am. to 10 am.  Please reserve your room before July 10.  Flights arrive daily at Billings Logan International Airport.  Transportation provided from Airport if needed.  For more information and to reserve your spot in class please contact me at turtlechildstudio@gmail.com.






2 comments:

sharon's shabby creations said...

You really make lovely dolls!! I pint you already on pinterest and become a follower right away!!!

Hugs Sharon

Turtle Child Studio said...

Aww...Thanks Sharon! I appreciate that! <3