Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Monday, May 28, 2012

Just Released! "Sculpting a BJD in Polymer Clay: Advanced Techniques"




  It is finally available and ready to ship!  My newest tutorial "Sculpting a BJD in Polymer Clay: Advanced Techniques"
  This tutorial continues on from where my last one left off!  Learn how to make "double" elbow and knee joints, and all in one leg-hip joints.  I also share my techniques to achieve smooth, flawless skin for a very professional look.  As a bonus, I have included step by step instructions while painting this doll.  Painting, blushing and face-ups using heat set paints and pastels.  Included in this tutorial a body sculpting chart and shopping guide.
  Stop by my Etsy shop and purchase yours today!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/99172732/new-sculpting-a-bjd-in-polymer-clay

No comments: