Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Kiln means new dolls!!


Hello everyone!
It has been awhile since I have posted, sorry about that! I have been really busy lately! I am working on 2 new polymer Ball joint dolls and I recently purchased a kiln! I am really excited about this! Adding porcelain to my doll making is a brand new medium for me and I am anxious to start producing my ball joint dolls as limited editions in porcelain! I already have people on a waiting list for them. If you are interested in receiving news about my work or getting your name on the waiting list for my porcelain edition bjd dolls please send me an email! You can reach me at turtlechildstudio@gmail.com.
I also purchased some porcelain clay as well as porcelain slip (as of today I am still waiting on the slip) and will be doing some one of a kind, direct sculpted pieces as well! Stay tuned for some pics of new work coming soon! Ciao for now!--Kori

No comments: