Portrait of a BJD

Portrait of a BJD
Inmemoria 2016 LE 3

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thanks to all! ...More new dolls coming!


I just want to put out a public "Thank You" to all those who have purchased my newest tutorial "Sculpting an OOAK BJD using Polymer Clay". I have included a special little gift to all those who have ordered as I appreciate your business so much! You have really made this tutorial a success beyond my original expectations. Since last friday there have been 33 ordered! WOW! I almost have enough now to purchase a kiln for my studio...almost! Which means that soon there will be some new PORCELAIN BJDS!!!

I am extremely excited by this prospect! I can not wait to see what comes of this new venture! Another batch of tutorials are being shipped out to customers (first batch went out friday)...bear with me folks...I am also filling supply orders from both my store sites and will offer some "kits" being listed this week for those of you working on BJDS from my tutorial. These will be available in my Etsy store. I think it will make getting going easier for you!

I would really like to hear from those artists who use the tutorial to make a bjd. I would like to hear your thoughts (perhaps on revisions or changes) and see your work as I will soon be sending out some advertising and would like to get feedback as well as photos of your work. Perhaps I will use one of YOUR dolls in a future ad!

Again, Thank you all, so so much! Hugs--Kori

4 comments:

*Elfenmeisje* said...

she is soooooooooo lovely !!

Turtle Child Studio said...

Thank you so much! ;-)

The Pixie Knoll said...

Kori,
I can't wait to purchase one of your tutorial cd's. At the moment, life is a bit chaotic, so I have to put my order on hold for a bit and it's killing me. :( I have my youngest getting ready to graduate from high school, and these expenses are nearly killing me at the moment. Ouch. Need I say more? haha

But, I am seriously trying to stock pile some pennies for a not so far off distant rainy day. :-D

Love ya,
Lori

Turtle Child Studio said...

Hi Lori,
The tutorial will be here whenever you are ready dear! Exciting to have your daughter graduating...and yes I know...when it comes to children EVERYTHING is expensive! But congratulations! ;-) Thanks dear! Hugs--Kori